Friday 15 June 2018

Sam's Best Vinyl Cutter Hangout Spots

With my blog being so new, I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself and to let you know where you can find me on the web.
When I am not busy crafting away in my studio, you will typically find me hanging out in various craft websites online.

Pearl Trees Hangouts

I have collated all of my hangout spots here on Sam's Best Vinyl Cutters on Pearl Trees.

 

Samsbestvinylcutters

My Website

Of course you can always find me on my vinyl cutting website as well. I love to share new tutorials, guides, reviews and inspirational craft projects there.
In actual fact a new blog post went live this morning, here is a small snippet of the post:

How To Weed and Transfer Vinyl Easily

Weeding is a process in which the unnecessary excess vinyl is removed from a design sheet. It can be particularly tricky to remove intricate detailing, especially when working with small designs. Other issues that you might come across include having problems on vinyl lifting from the backing and/or paper tearing in this process.
Weeding is indeed an art that you will become better at as you practice. To keep the process of weeding as easy as possible for you, we have decided to share some tips and tricks from our in-house weeding expert. Here is how you weed your adhesive backed vinyl.
You can read the full article on the blog here: https://www.thebestvinylcutters.com/how-to-weed-and-transfer-vinyl/.

Other Articles that went Live Recently Include:

I have also enjoyed reading this article about some really creative ways to preserve your travel memories here on Two Traveling Teans - https://twotravelingtexans.com/creative-ways-to-preserve-your-holiday-memories/.

If you do happen to visit on us one of our other sites, please say hello. We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment